NCCWN-Donegal Women’s Network are pleased to be taking bookings for the FREE Women in the Home New Beginnings Course which will start 7th October.
Places are limited so booking is essential, to sign up please fill out this online form here https://forms.gle/7iQJXtuBRnQmM6DU7
This is a 8 week online course commencing on Wednesday 7th October 2020, 10am-1pm and will be facilitated by Leading Life Coach & Motivational Speaker Emilywhelancoaching
Who is this course for?
- Women who left the workforce and did not return, for example women who left to start a family
- Women unemployed and seeking only part-time work
- Women in unpaid work in the home
- Women who are unemployed and not looking for immediate paid work, for example, someone full-time at home looking after a young family and/or other dependent
- Women getting a disability payment
Here is a snippet of the great feedback the course has received from past participants to-date:
“During the class I felt I could forget my problems, and instead used the time to get clarity on my thoughts, goals and plans for the future.”
“I am more confident and I’m thinking good thoughts. Positive things are coming to me. I’ve started doing flowering arranging and I can’t believe people want to buy them from me. This could be a business! I’m exploring many new things, and now I’m never at home!”
The aim of this course is to support women in life-long learning opportunities. Promoting personal development, well-being and positive mental health.
We are delighted that this unique course continues to be supported and funded by DLDC under SICAP.
For further information please contact NCCWN Donegal Women’s Network by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or 074 9722790. Booking is essential, book early to avoid disappointment.